Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Are you on Periscope? I have been having the best time over there connecting with some inspiring #PeriGoddess peeps.
Periscope, in case you don't know, is Twitter's live streaming broadcast app. If you are watching a live stream from the app on your device, you can interact in real time with the broadcaster by texting your questions, comments or emojis and you can tap on the device screen to give the broadcaster some hearts (the equivalent of the "thumbs up" or "Like" buttons on other platforms.) This real time engagement makes this platform ideal for intuitive readers and other creatives to deeply connect to their tribe!
Here are a few tips for getting started on Periscope:
1) Just Do It! The Periscope community is very welcoming! If you are a new Scoper (broadcaster) just say so! My first few Scopes felt awkward, but with each new stream, I quickly got the hang of it and overcame my newcomer jitters.
2) Don't be afraid to give someone a heart attack! If you are a viewer, one way to show the Scoper you appreciate their message is by tapping your device screen and sending them some hearts. A viewer can give up to 500 hearts per session. But if you jump off the scope and then re-enter, you can reset your heart count and give more to that Scoper.
3) Sharing is Caring! If you really, really like the Scoper's message, share the broadcast with your followers and/or on Twitter. This is a very nice gesture and lets broadcasters know they are providing true value to their audience.
4) Katch It Before It's Gone! Scope replays are available for only 24 hours, so if you see a compelling title in your feed, don't put off watching it for too long. As a broadcaster who wants to provide additional value to your audience, capture all of your Scopes with the katch.me app and share the videos later on your blog or other social media.
5) Get creative with Emojis and #Hashtags! Compelling titles with lots of emojis tend to get noticed in the feed, so make this an excuse to have fun! Also, #hashtags will get your content found more easily.
6) Network! Join support groups like Perigirls or Periscope Healers for support and resources. By leveraging these free networks, you will discover empowering new ways to use Periscope for your business.
Here is a Scope I recorded earlier this week about The Goddess Melusine, Self Care and the Pisces Super Moon. I used www.katch.me to capture the stream from Periscope. Then I download the replay, edited the video in MovieMaker and now am sharing it here with you!
If you ARE on Periscope, I'd love to connect with you! My user name is @goddessdiaries8. Download the app from your favorite app store then search and follow me so we can have some fun talking about the Goddess, Women's self care/ health care, Intuition and Manifesting with the Moon!
My name is Dawn Champine and I am the Creatrix of The Goddess Diaries. I am very passionate about helping women remember their REAL GODDESS selves.