My friend, Erick Silvermoon, invited me and a few of my favorite Goddesses to be guest speakers on his talk show earlier this week! The topic? Honoring the Goddess Within.
I was a little (a lot!) excited to talk about this, because this is a topic I consistently get the most reader email about! So, in addition to sharing the interview below, I've put together a short list of...
9 Things You Can Do Right Now to Honor the Goddess Within
1) Practice Extreme Self Care. This means being kind to yourself in every way imaginable. From treating yourself to a beautiful bouquet of flowers to respecting your boundaries of time, relationships and energy. It is using gentle self-talk and finding words of encouragement instead of letting your inner critic run the show. It also means saying no to anything that does not support or nurture you.
2) Notice beauty.The rusty old truck forgotten in the meadow. The dilapidated barn with the sagging roof line. The shadows cast on the graffiti'd walls of urban landscape. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I think being in touch with the Goddess helps us to find beauty in more places.
3) Connect with other women. Ideally, we connect deeply with our own mothers and daughters and sisters first, recognizing that we vibrate to the blood bond that ties us together. We share communion with our soul sisters, too, knowing that feminine relationships are sacred to the Goddess and must be nurtured for optimal health of us all.
4) Eat clean. Eating clean means to eat food in as close to its natural state as possible. This honors the Goddess because fresh, wholesome, healthy foods are her bounty and proof that she wants us to know how abundant we are. Eating clean energizes the body, and this body is the Goddess incarnate.
5) Recycle, reduce, reuse. Mother Earth, quite literally, is the Goddess. By treating this body we live on, HER body that we live on, with better care and respect, we honor the Goddess.
6) Enjoy nature. Unplug from your computer. Put down your smart phone. Get outside and enjoy the sunlight, the fresh air, the rain, the snow, the mountains, the meadows, the trees...all of it. Notice the changing of the seasons. Notice wild life. Notice your own cycles and rhythms and how they relate to the natural world. Soak it in. Let Her recharge you. She feels honored when you do.
7) Share your gifts with others. What can you share with the world? Money? Time? Talent? Share freely.
8) DANCE! in your sexy underwear! To really loud music!
9) Take a BIG SMILE GODDESS selfie and post it to social media with NO explanation as to what it is..just your little secret smile as a way to honor the Goddess.
You Might Also Enjoy:
)❤( How To Bring Out Your Inner Goddess (Even When You May Not Feel Like You Have One)
)❤( Manifest Your Inner Goddess (Vision board)
My name is Dawn Champine and I am the Creatrix of The Goddess Diaries. I am very passionate about helping women remember their REAL GODDESS selves.
Do you know your natal moon sign? Did you know that your energy cycles might be heightened when the moon transits your natal moon sign? Most people are familiar with their sun signs, but if you really want to understand yourself at the deepest level, look to your moon sign. Your natal moon sign describes your emotional nature and gives you clues as to what your soul needs to feel most secure and content.
Sign up for the newsletter and get periodic emails all about YOUR personal Moon energies!