Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
My 42nd Birthday + Valentine's Day
My birthday falls in the same week as Valentine's Day, and when it comes to celebrating the two, I've often felt like a kid who was born too close to Christmas -- you can do one up really big... but not the other.
If you have not figured out by now, I am one of those who believes that the true essence of your soul is love, nothing more, nothing less. If we are to be authentic, to live and embody this truth, we have got to stop thinking in "either/or" ultimatums. When we remember our divine nature, we remember that abundance is our birthright. Share your love and it multiplies! It does not divide!
Birthdays, Valentine's Day, any special holiday....at the core of it all, is about sharing and celebrating love. So this year, as I turn 42, I'm remembering these simple pleasures of being. This is what I love. This is who I am. This is how I celebrate. Thank you for letting me share the love with you!
1. Pop the cork! Celebrating #100Followers on Instagram. On #ChampagneThursday, even!
2. Morning ritual: rose quartz and reflection.
3. A good mantra for this week.
4. Temporary tattoo for Valentine's Day. Should I make it permanent?
5. The romance of White Roses with pink tips.
6. Found these sexy shoes on Pinterest two hours before I saw them on clearance at the mall! I love a good synchronicity, ahem, bargain! Happy birthday to me!
My name is Dawn Champine and I am the Creatrix of The Goddess Diaries. I am very passionate about helping women remember their REAL GODDESS selves.